We asked our team, what’s the best thing about working for Codex…
“With our team spirit and competitive natures, we motivate each other to thrive in a comfortable and open working environment” …
…”We’re true people-people with an energy and passion for what we do”…
…and we’re looking for like-minded people who’ll show the same drive and ambition to succeed!
Codex Recruitment are seeking a Recruitment Manager to join our ambitious and high-performing team and drive the growth of our footprint across the UK & Germany. Based in our office in thriving Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in search of the perfect balance between challenge and reward!
Codex Recruitment is rapidly gaining global prominence and as a result, expanding quickly. To facilitate further growth, we are excited to welcome a positive and assertive Recruitment Manager – a competent people manager with the necessary skills and knowledge to lead with confidence! This opportunity offers the chance to develop your own professional career, as well as pushing the success of key areas within the business through strong leadership and strategic development. We are proud to offer a highly motivating and supportive environment to build on your career.
- Demonstrate an ability to work confidently with people, mentoring and coaching in a positive learning environment
- Deliver training, assess new starters and evaluate if training is being absorbed & what needs to be improved
- Ensure good working practices are established and maintained
- Support and create an identity for your team – lead by example, celebrate success, develop a supportive and successful culture
- Play a key part in forecasting and budgeting for your team and creating a strategy for growth
THE SUCCESSFUL RECRUITMENT MANAGER WILL:
- Have a history of success focused on the Data & Analytics market (Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Engineering, Data Science etc.)
- Have a track record of successful Business Development – generating and developing excellent client relationships
- Have an organised approach to work with a long-term focus on relationships and adding value to candidates and clients
- Be a successful individual performer with some leadership experience looking to become a Business Leader
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- A competitive basic salary with added rewards and social events, including Michelin starred lunches and summer and winter holidays.
- A generous commission scheme with no threshold!
- Flexible working
- Access to mental health and wellbeing guidance and support 24/7
- International travel opportunities
Codex Recruitment specialises in supplying consultants and technology resources globally, with a key focus in the UK, European and North American markets.
Our Core Markets include – EPM, SaaS (Sales, Customer Success) and Data Analytics.
We believe that recruiting starts and ends with listening. We also understand that people are unique and so are their needs. These beliefs underpin our desire to cultivate strong relationships and deliver a bespoke service that offers exceptional value.
Codex is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
With our head office in bustling Central London, we appreciate the value that true diversity brings and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued and able to give their best. To this end we particularly encourage applications from people of BAME background, LGBTQ+, Women and all other underrepresented and minority groups.