How To Empower Finance Leaders To Drive A Digital Culture For Future Readiness
We would like to invite you for a roundtable discussion with networking drinks.
Be inspired and contribute to a discussion with your peers; how finance executives can drive transformation in reimagined ways triggering growth, innovation and resiliency. We would all acknowledge that the shift requires not only technology and process re-engineering, but a significant investment and progression in the finance organisation’s culture. Together, we can break down what it truly takes to be dynamic and flexible in a marketplace that will not settle into a “new normal”, and share practical advice with each other to ensure cultural relevancy amid continued disruption and uncertainty, including how to:
- Overcome cultural barriers and proactively address talent needs within our finance organisation
- Elevate business acumen, data literacy and technology acumen within our teams
- Foster an agile operating model including scenario planning, rolling forecasts and predictive modelling
- Facilitate strategic problem solving using reliable, “one source of truth” data for insight
- Advance business partnering and leadership skills to promote a more strategic influence across our business
Anaplan, Inc. (NYSE: PLAN) is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Leaders across industries rely on our platform—powered by our proprietary Hyperblock® technology—to connect teams, systems, and insights from across their organizations to continuously adapt to change, transform how they operate, and reinvent value creation. Based in San Francisco, Anaplan has over 20 offices globally, 175 partners and approximately 1,600 customers worldwide. To learn more, visit www.anaplan.com.