Account Executive DACH – SAAS
An Account Executive is responsible for selling the companies value proposition to qualified inbound leads and self-sourced prospects. Targeted clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies, with a focus on engaging with and closing, large, Enterprise scale accounts. To keep up with the demand, we are looking for a new team member to join our Munich or Berlin office.
What You’ll Do Here
• Manage all inbound leads for international and mid-market & enterprise accounts.
• Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
• Approach top companies through various channels & identify buyer needs.
• Master the product and guide buyers through their journey to learn how airfocus can positively impact their business.
• Work with your customer base to find ongoing problems and find ways to expand their account usage and deployment.
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to build and advance the new airfocus sales team.
• Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
• Collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools and partner up with CS to become the voice of our users.
What You’ll Bring to Us
• A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team.
• 1 – 3 years of direct SaaS selling experience.
• You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them.
• Very strong understanding of consultative selling into SMB and mid-market segments, along with some familiarity with the enterprise segment.
• Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
• You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Bonus: You have previous experience with B2B product management or productivity software.
• Based in Europe
• At least C2 or native German skills
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
• Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
• Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
• Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
• Flexible working hours.
• Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
• Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).
• Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages (if you’re in Hamburg).