Salary up to £100,000 and benefits
Hybrid role – 3 days in office is required
A global leading organisation within Financial Services with offices in London and the North is seeking an Anaplan Lead to use the latest FP&A tools to deliver highly innovated solutions. The role is crucial to the company’s digitalisation of their investment process, and subsequently, their technological transformation. Experience of whole Anaplan lifecycle is required, and at least a Level 2 Anaplan Model Builder certification.
The role will be focused on the development and improvement of the existing Anaplan ecosystem, assessing and recommending architectural structures based on requirements. Additionally, the candidate will play a key role in Anaplan’s lifecycle across different business areas.
This is a great opportunity for Anaplan Model Builders, or Architects to move away from consultancy to set their roots in an inhouse role and grow with the company.
- Assess, recommend, and develop architectural structures in line with company business requirements
- Mentor team and other Anaplan users within the company
- Communicate with product owners, business owners and other stakeholders
- Be involved with all areas of development lifecycle across different business areas
- Anaplan implementation experience and Anaplan Level 3 Model Builder certification
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to communicate abstract or complex information to end users, product owners, and stakeholders.
- Strive to constantly improve knowledge and adoption of new tech or approaches the team may take on.
Consultant: Bethany Jones