Applications have closed
Distinctive Experience: What we want you to do.
- Customers want more efficient processes, cheaper transaction costs, automated processes, or higher market shares: whether scaling, downsizing, or restructuring, you understand these types of business problems and can use your know-how to develop a solution.
- With these initial ideas in mind, you get the right colleagues on board internally. After an in-depth customer analysis, the specialists develop technical scenarios.
- The conversion of customer requests into an actual project is your responsibility. There is no off-the-peg solution, our clients are medium to large, mostly international companies.
- Together with a team of solution architects and experts, a solution is developed that you present to the customer.
- With these oral presentations, you’ll be at your best and at the same time make sure that the right colleagues are on stage with you to win the deal.
- You argue with customer benefits and success stories from other projects.
- Usually, you spend most of your time with concrete customer situations and opportunities. However, there are also weeks in which you work a lot of time internally to advance “your” project and “your” customers.
- Our team culture is unique, you will not be left alone with any problem. Our leadership is supportive, the exchange across the talent communities helps in individual cases and makes us strong and innovative as a company.
- Limitless Learning: What we need from you.
- You have about 5 years of sales experience. Your consulting know-how makes you a competent contact person for our customers.
- Thanks to your talent for communication and your empathy, you can put yourself in people’s shoes and take their point of view.
- You handle unpleasant situations professionally and calmly. You know, as a BD you are the bridge between 2 worlds. When the wind blows, you keep calm and de-escalate. Such situations do not burden you but motivate you to find new creative solutions and workarounds.
- You are interested in a complex environment, permanent change, and fast turns.
- You are used to communicating in English, both verbally and in writing – because that is our working language.
What sets us apart as a top employer:
- You get both the benefits of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team. Above all, wellbeing and further training are extremely important to us.
- You have a Career Adviser by your side from day one who supports, coaches, networks, and also helps you to find your place and your balance with us.
- Successful quick start: Our multi-day introductory event gives you an overview of the most important tools and processes for your start.
- A flexible working time model with the option of working from home and worldwide accident insurance.
- With unlimited access to all Microsoft and other relevant certifications (e.g. Scrum), various internal academies and a guaranteed quota of 80 hours of training budget per year, you are always up-to-date.
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- An attractive remuneration package with a permanent employment contract, a company-financed company pension scheme and a company car program.