Customer Success Manager, Consultant
This company is a leader in the field of e-health in Europe. We provide an intelligent software solution to doctors, clinics, and OR centers that optimizes medical employees’ work processes through efficient resource planning, process control, and online appointment booking, as well as facilitating doctor collaboration – all while ensuring the highest level of data security.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a committed:
Every client concern is handled individually by the Customer Success Team. We are product experts and customer evaluators, and we consider it as our responsibility to ensure that the company remains synonymous with good service. Quick accessibility, kindness in advising, swift problem solving, and great reliability characterise our daily work.
- A dynamic work environment that encourages fresh ideas and recommendations
- Implementation of the product portfolio, as well as training and introductory courses from the company at the customer’s location
- Configuration of the software for user accounts
- Customer advice on the full product line
- Independent preparation and follow-up of your own meetings, appointments, and events
- Conceptual and practical implementation of (partial) projects
- A motivated and friendly personality, as well as great communication skills and a desire to further improve the company
- Relevant expertise in customer assistance
- the capacity to persuade and inspire people
- excellent command of the German language and excellent command of the English language
- Ability to utilise web applications and MS Office safely
- Willingness to travel for business, mobility, and flexibility
- Join one of Europe’s most technologically advanced e-health providers
- An appealing role with a variety of development chances in a growing firm
- The opportunity to swiftly assume responsibility and manage your own projects A quick-thinking, innovative team that implements its own ideas with zeal and enthusiasm, hence improving healthcare for doctors and patients.
- A family-friendly work environment with a shared Monday breakfast, fun team events, difficult table tennis and darts matches, beach volleyball, and a variety of other sporting activities
- Part-time childcare and assistance in balancing work and personal life.