Salary 30,000 – 60,000 Euros
An exciting EPM/CPM Consulting firm are searching for experienced EPM consultants/developers to expand their European team. They need ambitious professionals with EPM implementation experience to join their BOARD practice, the ideal candidate will be looking for a high-intensity, high-reward role where they can progress and develop quickly within premium projects.
The firm have acquired some fantastic projects and currently have an active growth plan for which they are actively recruiting for, you would enjoy a great amount of client contact and management within these projects so the potential for exposure and development is extremely valuable. They are a start-up company with great support and funding from larger consulting firms – it is therefore simultaneously a very stable yet high-growth environment.
They have offices in the Netherlands but are open to European candidates with implementation experience of BOARD technology and commitment to moving abroad to the Netherlands. For candidates in the Netherlands they are happy to speak with EPM professionals with experience in other solutions.
- 1+ years of experience as an EPM/CPM consultant/developer, more if seeking a more senior position.
- Experience with any of the following tools: BOARD MIT, Tagetik, Anaplan, SAP Analytics Cloud, TM1 / Planning Analytics, OneStream, Prophix, PBCS etc.
- Full lifecycle implementation experience within an EPM technology with requirements gathering, development and design, User Testing and Post-live support.
- A confident, ambitious and enigmatic disposition
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and spoken forms.
- Willingness to travel on a consulting basis
- Fantastic progression opportunities with the potential to grow alongside a rapidly expanding firm.
- Invaluable exposure to international clients with high-level projects within the EPM space.
- Further training and development not just within EPM but also potential for further development within Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Additional benefits and bonus scheme.