After doubling the size of our business in 2021 and with continued success in 2022, we are looking to recruit someone to provide operational and administrative support within the key functions of our business and to our senior leaders.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in executive support and experience within any administrative field requiring high levels of attention to detail and accuracy, who wishes to combine those skills in one interesting and varied role!
Although experience in some of the below areas is required, we will provide training and ongoing support for the right applicant – personality and attitude are key!
As an Administrative Support Assistant at Codex, you will be responsible for:
- HR Support – following HR processes to create and maintain personnel records, liaising with our payroll company to ensure payroll and salary details are accurate
- Finance Support – creating client contacts and raising invoices in Xero software and credit control
- Legal Support – reviewing Client Terms and ensuring any change requests have the correct level of approval
- PA/EA Support – providing assistance to the Managing Director on day to day tasks (including some personal admin tasks) such as diary and inbox management and maintaining financial and KPI spreadsheets. You will also assist other senior leaders as required.
Your key skills:
- Ability to work compliantly and with the utmost discretion
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and the ability to upwardly manage key stakeholders
- A natural and friendly personality, enabling you to develop trust and build constructive relationships with everyone in the team
In return we offer:
- Ongoing training and development
- A fantastic culture of support and encouragement
- Frequent whole company social events
- A generous Ops bonus scheme with added incentives including Michelin star lunches
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – offering free legal, financial and mental health support 24/7
- Fresh fruit in the office!
Codex Recruitment specialises in supplying consultants and technology resources globally, with a key focus in the UK, European and North American markets.
Our Core Markets include EPM, SaaS (Sales, Customer Success) and Data Analytics
We believe that recruiting starts and ends with listening. We also understand that people are unique and so are their needs. These beliefs underpin our desire to cultivate strong relationships and deliver a bespoke service that offers exceptional value.
With offices in London, New York and Germany, we appreciate the value that true diversity brings, and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
Whilst we pride ourselves on our equal representation, we remain supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, LGBTQ+, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the recruitment and tech industries.
Consultant: Clover Everett