FP&A Analyst (Prophix) – $55-80,000 – Springfield, MA
A manufacturing company in a strong growth phase are looking to add an FP&A Analyst to their newly constructed FP&A team as they embark on an exciting period of growth and development.
As part of a specialist machinery & manufacturing company, you will have the opportunity in the Financial Analyst position to facilitate, verify, and run the Consolidated Month End reporting processes, as well as the maintain and document the company’s financial models needed to provide timely and concise analysis and recommendations to Business Management and Corporate Executives.
You should apply for this position if you enjoy being challenged, working in a dynamic work setting, and being a part of a team that creates products that drive our world, within an innovative & supportive environment. The client utilizes Prophix as their CPM budgeting and forecasting software, whilst Prophix experience is a huge plus, experience in any EPM software or advanced Excel skills are desirable. You must be committed to commuting into their Springfield, MA office location, with an opportunity of high levels of remote work in the future.
- Maintain and refine internal process of collecting, manipulating, and analyzing financial data, including validation of expected results from accounting and financial tools
- Support and improve the budgeting & forecasting process for multiple departments and subsidiaries within the organization
- Prepare and analyze financial reports with reliable conclusions that can be utilized to implement more effective operational strategies
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested by senior management and corporate executives
- Identify and contribute to the implementation of process improvements and documentation
- Support Financial System Administrator for our Corporate Performance Management Software (CPM), Prophix.
- Learn to train, educate, and help, existing and new Prophix users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Data Science and Business Analytics
- 2+ years of experience working in accounting, finance and/or data analysis
- Experience creating financial models using Microsoft Excel or similar tools
- Ability to understand and effectively translate numbers, and financial data, clearly and concisely to various stakeholders, at all levels
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality, a must
- EPM or CPM software experience preferred, Prophix a plus
- Experience with relational database management (e.g. SQL) a plus
- Must be a US Citizen.