FP&A Analyst – Flexible Working
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that transforms healthcare access across the country? With great leadership and a supportive environment, this company is known for a strong culture, terrific benefits, & opportunities to progress rapidly in your career.
This FP&A role is ideal for highly motivated individuals who can operate in a rapidly changing business environment. The Analyst will have direct interaction with senior management and leadership across key functional areas.
The role will report to the Director of FP&A. This is a full-time role with Headquarters in Denver but allowing for remote working.
- Develop and prepare insightful reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis to communicate business performance to key internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and prepare monthly reports and forecasts, providing variance analyses and meeting with budget owners to discuss mid-year performance
- Facilitate the annual budget process both within the finance team and by engaging with cross-functional business partners
- Accounting knowledge and Adaptive Insights experience needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of forecasting and financial statement analysis
- Advanced Excel modeling experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or similar required
- At least 2 years relevant Financial Analysis experience
- Experience in healthcare services and/or technology is preferred
- Get a chance to put your financial expertise to good by helping transform the healthcare space
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and mental health benefits
- Stipend for learning
- Remote and asynchronous work
- Unlimited PTO
Come join us on our journey to transform healthcare!
Consultant: Caleb Hart-Ruderman