Hyperion Finance Systems Analyst
Remote – USA
If you’re an eager young professional, looking to join a company with unrivalled upward mobility and endless opportunities for progression, this is a role calling your name! My client is a national retailer, searching for a charismatic Hyperion Finance Systems Analyst to work cross-functionally and deliver continual process improvement.
The ideal Hyperion Finance Systems Analyst will play a crucial role in supporting the IT and Finance teams. Therefore, an understanding of accounting and finance is fundamental in order to effortlessly report to IT and Finance Managers, and internal customers.
- Provide support to IT and Finance teams
- Analyse and assess the company-wide forecasting and budgeting
- Maintain financial trackers, e.g., revenue and billing
- Prepare trend and financial analysis
- Serve as the liaison between various departments on such financial matters
- 1+ years’ experience working with Oracle Hyperion
- A strong interest in getting more hands-on with the Hyperion tools, and technical concepts
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
My client is set on employing a young professional, who is extremely driven, to provide opportunities for growth and career development. They are looking for a team player who will offer energy to the team and stay with the company throughout the early stages of their career.
A competitive salary will come hand-in-hand with the role, as well as a myriad of benefits, including Medical, Visionary, and Dental insurance; regular bonuses; and employee investments. Culture underpins everything: the unparalleled work-life balance is reason for the company’s superior retention rate.