The EPM team is one of the fastest growing parts of their business, delivering large-scaled implementations to FTSE 100 companies and smaller boutique organisations. The size of the business dictates that a very strong EPM team is required to supplement their growth and presence in the market. The Lead Consultant will be critical to this.
This is an additional role as the team continues to grow due to the demand of project work. Currently the team consists of like-minded consultants ensuring a collaborative environment is promoted. With a specific focus on Hyperion Planning/PBCS, they’re looking for tech-savvy Consultants with experience leading and managing projects on a large-scale.
They are also enhancing their capability to deliver integrated technology solutions like OneStream, Anaplan and Tagetik. So, if you’re a specialist in one of these systems or someone who wants to develop another tool, the role would be a great opportunity!
Major responsibilities would include;
- Manage client engagements throughout the project lifecycle and help develop creative ideas into solutions
- Delivery and implementation of on-premise and cloud technology solutions
- Support and manage small teams whilst undertaking projects – providing useful direction to other members of the team when required
- 5+ years’ experience in a consulting or in-house role
- Hands on experience implementing Hyperion Planning and PBCS
- Strong understanding of financial process (FP&A, forecasting and KPI’s)
- Experience of leading multiple work streams and managing small teams
- Strong communication skills and able to solve complex problems quickly
- Qualification in Finance/Accounting
- Experience implementing other leading EPM/CPM tools such as Adaptive, Cognos, Tagetik, Prophix and Host Analytics
- Experience working in the public sector
Role: Lead Consultant – Hyperion Planning/PBCS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Location: City of London, England, England