Permanent – Home Office OR Berlin
My client is a based in Berlin and is fast becoming the leaders at providing IoT software solutions. The company’s platform is now utilised globally and facilitates swift and easy implementations of enterprise IoT products. My client has now created a new software along with updating their current IoT stack and need two Developers.
My client is currently building a new team for their new software platform. The team contains a Full stack Developer, and you are required to grow the team by 500%. You will work closely with a product owner to evolve the new platform. You will lead by example to inspire and work hands to showcase the top development practices. The role will contain 70% hands on and 30% leadership.
My client is also looking to progress their current IoT platform. The team contains 5 software developer and needs an experienced Lead Developer to work hands on and lead by example. You will be expected to showcase technical perfection by sharing knowledge. The role will involve 70% hands on and 30% leadership.
- Discuss the top practices and ensure the team is meeting targets
- Review coding and programming as well as supervising the technical team along with the product owner
- Organise workshops when necessary alongside an assistant who will develop the logistics
- Collaborate with a Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Investigate practical and responsive explanations
- Communicate with stakeholder and the relevant teams
- Leadership experience, 2 years minimum
- Agile project management experience
- English Fluency with strong communication skills
- Microservices application development experience
- Spring Framework experience (Java or Kotlin)
- ReactJS and TypeScript experience
- Kafka experience is a bonus
- Flexible hours of work
- Home office flexibility
- Latest choice of hardware
- Leading salary and benefits package
- International and diverse team