Lead Solutions Engineer – Berlin
The organisation offers a full-stack data platform that can be administered by anyone, removing the hassle of managing several tools. Make a scalable data platform while having a good time. Users may load hundreds of data sources, clean, connect, display, and share data using the all-in-one data platform, which sits on top of your data warehouse.
The life as a Lead Solution Engineer:
You will join their Customer Success and Solution Engineering team as the first Senior Solution Engineer. It will be your responsibility to solve customers’ most difficult problems. As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll work with our customers throughout the customer journey, assisting them with integrating into their current software stack and implementing end-to-end business intelligence solutions.
So why join?
An opportunity to significantly shape a future unicorn start-up early on. Employee stock options and a competitive pay allow employees to share in the company’s success. Workstation with cutting-edge technology, including a MacBook Pro, Bose headphones, and a monitor. A public transportation pass or a Swapfiets e-bike membership are both options. Weekly team lunches and regular team events are held on a regular.
Day to day:
- You’ll oversee your first project, which will involve setting up their product from start to finish for a new customer.
- Assist our sales team in closing a customer during a pre-sales project.
- Assist new clients in setting up the solution for the first time by collaborating with Customer Success.
- Develop new CRM and ERP integrations with the Engineering team.
- You will oversee your own pre-sales and solution engineering projects.
- Implement multi-stakeholder project management best practises across the team.
- Improve our team’s knowledge in dealing with Enterprise Clients.
- Junior Customer Success Representatives should be mentored.
- Customers enjoy dealing with you, and you have a keen grasp of organisations and their data requirements.
- Can handle difficult multi-stakeholder initiatives and make difficult concepts understandable.
- Are quick to pick things up and can manage multiple competing priorities in a tumultuous setting.
- Even if the data is locked away in legacy systems, you enjoy dealing with it.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment for 4+ years in customer-facing technical roles.
- Are a specialist in CRM/ERP software such as Salesforce or SAP.
- Have prior experience implementing new software in large organisations.
- Have a thorough understanding of the various data ingestion techniques.
- Are proficient in at least one scripting language and complicated SQL queries.