My client has the ambition to become one of the leading professional services providers of delivering cutting edge solutions across a variety of different sectors. They strive to help businesses harness their data, improving efficiency and profitability by offering an unbiased product selection matching their requirements. They focus on delivering projects in the finance consulting advisory domain and partner across the EPM, BI, ERP and Group Reporting space.
They want someone who can come in and bring subject matter expertise and delivery experience within either CFO strategy, CPM/EPM, Reporting & Analytics, TOM model or Finance Technology Architecture. The company are actively managing their projects to ensure that all consultants are equipped with the skills/support they need to deliver, plan and budget is being managed, the client is well engaged and communicated with, and always looking to grow an account (which is only done when all of the above are executed excellently) The Engagement Manager will be critical to this.
Major responsibilities would include;
- Manage client engagements throughout the project lifecycle and help develop creative ideas into solutions
- Delivery and implementation of on-premise and cloud technology solutions
- Support and manage small teams whilst undertaking projects – providing useful direction to other members of the team when required
- Presenting proposals to new and existing clients
- 5+ years’ experience in a functional consulting role
- Strong understanding of financial process (FP&A, forecasting and KPI’s)
- Experience of leading multiple work streams and managing client relationships
- Strong communication skills and able to solve complex problems quickly.