Remote | $70,000 – $90,000
The NetSuite Administrator must have at least 5 years’ experience working in Retail/Supply Chain.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all aspects of NetSuite for this business, who is a large retailer. This will include: designing and implementing searches and reports, process monitoring, testing and troubleshooting the system, and managing configuration changes.
In this role, the NetSuite Administrator will work with business units (supply chain, accounting, and pricing), as well as the NetSuite Developers, to ensure the easy maintenance, enhancements, and customizations of the NetSuite application.
- Provide technical support and training to NetSuite users
- Monitor and maintain NetSuite platform (system performance, scheduled jobs, and integrations)
- Create and manage configuration changes, saved searches, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, integrations, reports, and dashboards
- Audit, manage and be able to control master data sanitization, errors, and updates (e.g. mass updates, CSV, scripted updates, etc.).
- Test and deploy changes to production
- 5+ years’ experience working in Retail industry
- 2+ years’ experience maintaining a NetSuite platform (solely, or as part of a team)
- Expert knowledge of supply chain, pricing, and accounting principles
- Oracle experience is a plus
This is an incredible opportunity for someone to truly take ownership of a large NetSuite platform in the retail industry.
Consultant: Freya Bull