OneStream Consultant | $100,000-130,000 | Remote with Travel | Fast Career Progression
Our client is a Diamond Partner Boutique OneStream Consultancy and is looking for a Consultant to join its team and contribute to success.
This consultancy has worked on over 275 OneStream projects for over 350 clients, solidifying its status as a leading OneStream partner. Take this exciting opportunity to rapidly progress and learn from a group of OneStream experts in a work-from-home setting with up to 20% travel.
As a Consultant at this firm, you will be able to enhance your skillset by working alongside a team of experts and being hands-on in supporting project tasks while utilizing OneStream. You will be very instrumental in the efficient use of the application and will be responsible for supporting project tasks effectively and contributing to team development and success.
- Competitive salary of $100,000-130,000
- Ability to work from home
- 401k with matching
- Several Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, Vision ++
- Flexible PTO, no hard limit on vacation
- Perks including (but not limited to) House Cleaning, Laundry/Dry Cleaning, Airline Club Membership
- Huge opportunities for growth and progression
- Ability to learn from OneStream experts
- Be hands-on with financial processes that are developed within OneStream while working with client OneStream experts
- Efficiently collaborate with project team members to accomplish tasks and responsibilities needed to effectively meet project milestones.
- Exhibit the basic ability to identify workstream tasks and understand relationships between workstreams.
- Escalate project risks to project leadership on a timely basis.
- Assume ownership of one’s own personal growth and continuously seek to broaden and develop new job skills and expertise.
- 1 year OneStream implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Fintech (or other related field)
- Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting, consolidation
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented and potential leadership skills.
Consultant: Manuel Guzman