OneStream Solution Architect
Open to candidates across the USA
My client are a boutique consultancy and leading OneStream partner in both North America and the UK. They are one of the few OneStream-specific consultancies, delivering unrivalled expertise to clients globally. Their consistency, expertise, and adaptability has allowed them to build a reputation as one of the best partners.
They are seeking a Solution Architect to join their growing delivery team. You will work with the wider delivery team, as well as senior management, to develop and configure the OneStream solution across budgeting, consolidations, and reporting.
In this role, you will utilise your knowledge of financial business processes, application and system design, training, and ongoing support, to deliver an outstanding product to clients. You will work together with the consulting team to implement complex OneStream solutions.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of OneStream for clients.
- Provide architectural solutions for projects
- Define scope and sizing of work, alongside Proof of Concept development
- Provide solution architecture, lead the integration, design, and development of complex features according to business needs
- Collaborate with the wider delivery team to create and implement innovative and high-quality solutions
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for OneStream.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering OneStream implementations
- 6+ years in CPM consulting (Hyperion, HFM, or another relevant CPM tool)
- Ideally have experience at another OneStream partner
- Demonstrated success in managing complex consulting projects
- Strong knowledge around finance, accounting, and finance systems and processes
- Travel infrequent <3 times annually, could be fully remote for the right candidate
The firm is growing at a rapid pace, matching the accelerated growth of OneStream. Not only is this an opportunity to join a growing company, but they are committed their team’s personal and professional growth.
They foster a collaborative and supportive environment, with a common love of OneStream and passion for delivering the absolute best to their clients! As a result, they have great staff retention.
Consultant: Megan Marks