After doubling the size of our business in 2021 and with continued success in 2022, the next phase of our exciting journey will see us opening an office in New York! To aid in the smooth running of this office, we are looking to recruit someone to provide operational and administrative support within the key functions of our business and to senior members of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and resourceful individual who is keen to learn and progress within an interesting and varied role, as part of a growing team!
Personality and attitude are key to this role. As someone who will be contributing to the refinement of our company processes, values and culture, we’re looking for someone who brings enthusiasm and energy to every task!
As an Operations Assistant at Codex, you will be responsible for:
- Following HR processes to complete paperwork for new starters, maintaining personnel records and arranging milestone celebrations
- Assisting our UK Ops Team with the social media/marketing calendar
- Confidently using Excel to track KPIs and other company metrics
- Researching and planning social events, holidays and lunches
- Maintaining and organizing the office and stock of equipment and sundries
- Handling mail and taking phone calls
- Providing administrative support to the Leadership Team
Your key skills:
- Enthusiasm, proactivity and positivity!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management
- A natural and friendly personality, enabling you to develop trust and build constructive relationships with everyone in the team
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
- Hybrid working – work 2 days from home each week
- Ongoing training and development
- A fantastic culture of support and encouragement
- Frequent whole company social events
- A generous Ops bonus scheme with added incentives including Michelin star lunches
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24 days paid annual leave increasing with level
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – offering free legal, financial and mental health support 24/7
- Fresh fruit in the office!
Codex Recruitment specialises in supplying consultants and technology resources globally, with a key focus in the UK, European and North American markets.
Our Core Markets include EPM, SaaS (Sales, Customer Success) and Data Analytics
We believe that recruiting starts and ends with listening. We also understand that people are unique and so are their needs. These beliefs underpin our desire to cultivate strong relationships and deliver a bespoke service that offers exceptional value.
With offices in London, New York and Germany, we appreciate the value that true diversity brings, and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
Whilst we pride ourselves on our equal representation, we remain supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, LGBTQ+, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the recruitment and tech industries.
Consultant: Clover Everett