Senior Solution Consultant- Remote (Home Office)
OTE £105K negotiable!!
I am working with a rapidly growing & well-established Enterprise Data Automation SaaS Business. They are seeking a Senior Solution Consultant for their UK side of the business.
As a company with a compelling solution which integrates with the leading SaaS business globally. It is an exciting time to be part of the growth and success.
You will demonstrate the endless capabilities of the companies best in class solution Data solutions to a wide array of well-known clients.
My client has seen large growth and adopt a modern business approach which has brought unrivalled success, offering their team great incentives and career progression opportunities. If you are looking for a role within a company growing year on year and offering staff great flexibility this could be the role for you.
With a diverse team and best in class SaaS Solution, you can be confident that the product will impress the client and prove instant value, above all a product you can believe in!
You will be both an individual contributor, overseeing the technical sales process alongside the Head of sales.
It is important that you have success selling to enterprise and corporate accounts, negotiating with C-Level Executives.
· Push forward the company’s best practices
· Develop projects focused on growing global presales team’s success
· Help management implement new sales approach for new prospects
· Assist team in key customer meeting, POC’s and workshop events
· Onboard and mentor new hires within the Presales team
What you bring:
· Ability to demonstrate outstanding problem-solving skills
· Technical ability to understand complex business requirements
· Strong interpersonal, negotiating and presentation skills
· Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Willingness to travel around 30%
· Bachelor’s Degree is required, Masters a plus
· ITIL Certified, ServiceNow or similar ITSM experiences
· Enterprise & SME software solution selling experience of 2 Years +
· Clear passion to succeed and great people skills
· Advanced solution scoping & solution designing abilities
· Using the company’s current solution, aiding new product development
Additional Skills Desired:
· A Passion to become a Principle or lead Solution Consultant
· Previous Consulting experience implementing enterprise software solutions
· In depth knowledge of Sectors such as Financial Services, Insurance or Software industry.