We are currently looking for someone to act as Principal Consultant for a London based consultancy. This is a hugely exciting time to join a business that has been going from strength-to-strength since their creation.
The company focus on delivering projects in the Finance Systems domain and partner with a lead BI & Accounting CPM software, Tagetik. The software can be implemented to improve a companies Planning/Budgeting, Consolidation and reporting software through the simplicity of the cloud.
As Principal Consultant you’ll be responsible for owning and leading implementations to ensure successful delivery to their clients. You’ll play an active role in the scoping and establishment of new engagements, alongside leading teams of consultants and senior consultants actively delivering on a wide functional range of projects.
You will report straight into the two Directors delivering Pre-Sales activities and end-to-end implementations. You will need 5-10 years experience in business consulting or have implementation experience with EPM systems. You have a passion for client facing work, results oriented and enjoy being a part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
They want those who are on the verge of this role ideally, someone out to prove themselves, adapt to their way of working – highly motivated to take the next up and to take on board the technical knowledge required, whilst also building the team and practice.
- 5+ years Consulting experience
- Strong end-to-end delivery of EPM solutions (e.g. Tagetik, OneStream, TM1, BPC, HFM, Hyperion Planning, Cognos Planning, Anaplan, Board etc)
- Strong Financial modelling experience
- Experience building relational databases, specifically SQL server
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Qualification in Finance/accounting
- Understanding of financial processes such as budgeting & forecasting and financial consolidations
- Academic qualification with a grade equivalent of 2.1 or higher.
Consultant: Ben Russell