Principal OneStream XF Consultant
Remote across the USA
$135,000 – $150,000 with flexibility
We are working closely with an established OneStream partner who are seeking a Principal OneStream Consultant to join their growing practice.
You will be joining a well-established practice in a respected firm at an exciting period of growth. With their pipeline continuously growing, the Principal OneStream Consultant will be a key player in successful OneStream implementations across a diverse client list.
- Lead the successful implementation lifecycle, from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Primary point of contact for client, continuously engaging with key customer stakeholders.
- Work closely with sales and presales teams.
- Provide mentorship to Junior Consultants.
The successful Principal OneStream Consultant will come from a CPM background, with extensive experience in the space. You will have a strong understanding of finance and the relevant business needs, with experience of systems consulting. The Principal OneStream Consultant position will be ideal for experience consultants looking to take the next step in their career, becoming more heavily involved in other process—such as sales—and on a leadership trajectory.
- 3+ full-cycle OneStream implementations.
- Additional CPM implementation experience beneficial e.g. Hyperion.
- Strong background in finance or accounting, with a deep understanding of the business needs.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, with comfort engaging with the C-Suite.
- OneStream certifications a huge asset.
- Willingness to travel (20%-50%).
You will be joining the partner during a period of exciting growth in their OneStream practice, whilst maintaining the stability and security of being an established firm. The OneStream partner have a very tight-knit and supportive culture, with consistent training and progression for their Consultants.
They have clear plans for the Principal OneStream Consultant’s progression, namely into a future leadership position within the practice. They are open to considering candidates at various salaries and offer a generous bonus. They offer a comprehensive benefits package and ultimately, put their team first.