Principal Platform Architect- €130K-€170K OTE Plus Stocks
My clients are a Gartner leading CX & CRM Software vendor, recognised globally and hiring for the DACH region. They have enjoyed great success with their product, dynamic approach & rapid growth leading to now employing over 4000 staff. Would you like to be part of a company empowering you to influence change?
In this role, you will not only support Architecture but also advise customers through Presales activities, Strategic topics through to delivery. They enable you to take a hand in sales enablement, advise on best in class solutions. Whilst overseeing the successful delivery of a product to the customers.
What will you do?
- Drive best practices within the team, and apply global approaches to the role
- Leading technical design sessions with development teams internally and externally
- Analyzing solution provisioning, cost-efficiency and suggest optimizations
- Support customers to architect the solutions for complex integration requirements and present the recommended architecture to the necessary stakeholders
- Provide architecture reviews, application discussions, whilst providing team structure recommendations, participating in hiring team members
- Support technical Presales, technology selection process, POC engineering supervision, Architecture & non-Functional requirements
- What you have?
- Bachelor’s degree or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience with cloud/hybrid deployment (AWS, Azure OR GCP)
- Strong Consulting skills to enable effective customer support
- 3+ years working with Java-based applications
- German Native or Fluent & Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with Enterprise SaaS Solutions.