Principal TM1 Consultant
£75,000+ basic, with overall package well above £100,000+
Opportunity available for an experienced TM1 consulting professional looking to make the leap into a leadership role. TM1 consulting experience is an absolute requirement. The client is a well-renowned consulting firm with an abundance of TM1 / Planning Analytics projects, as well as other EPM / FP&A system projects.
As a Principal consultant – you can expect to be involved in full-cycle implementation projects in both a technical and functional capacity, so it’s a great opportunity to find top projects within FP&A technology consulting amongst a variety of tier 1 companies and departments. This role will entail a combination of leadership and hands-on skills, from the initial designing and development of the TM1 & FP&A tool, into functional project management duties too.
Why work here:
- Fantastic and flexible working culture of like-minded consultants.
- Generous remuneration package, with car allowance, and two bonus schemes.
- EMEA Partner of the year for their global software vendor.
- Rapidly growing headcount, highly dynamic culture allowing for heightened progression.
- Over-abundance of active projects to get involved with upon joining.
- TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics development experience
- Experience of developing PAW and PAX
- Previous experience of working within a Finance role
- Knowledge of SQL / VBA
- Excellent Communication Skills, able to liaise with senior stakeholders.