Project Manager – $130-150,000 – Fully Remote
My client is a boutique EPM firm that is growing rapidly! You will be joining a team of 50 people that have cultivated a fun and refreshing work environment. The firm offers medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance and 401k match (4%). In addition to their competitive base salary, they offer performance bonuses, paid holidays, and a generous vacation package.
They are looking for someone who has experience with Oracle EPM applications (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, EPBCS, or FCCS) and has participated in a full-cycle implementation. As the PM, you will be responsible for successful completion of projects, on time and in budget. In this role, you will report to the Director of Implementations.
- Work together with the other technical and functional project leads to execute the project plan
- Closely follow the Project Roadmap as defined by the team
- Ensure that the business objectives and timelines are attainable
- Delivers detailed reporting to management on status, risk assessment and budget
- Create schedules and milestones and manage them appropriately whilst managing input from other teams
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations of Hyperion or Oracle EPM
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Familiar and comfortable with SCRUM
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and flexibility in dealing with challenges.
Consultant: Gabrielle Callaway