Distinctive Experience: What we want to win you for.
• Customers need powerful, fully integrated CRM systems – you are the person who understands this issue in depth and can provide the necessary solution.
• Equipped with the all-round know-how of the Microsoft Universe and your sales skills, you address potential customers.
• You challenge the resulting initial ideas internally with colleagues. Based on your assessment, our experts develop suitable scenarios, which you then pass back to the customer. Your inspiration gives the customer a precise idea of what the solution will look like in the end.
• Many success stories help you to show the customer benefit in an impressive way.
• There is no off-the-shelf solution, our clients are medium to large, mostly international companies.
• Although many people will work on this project over time, the fact that an inquiry has become a customer goes to your account.
• Usually you spend most of your time with concrete customer situations and opportunities. However, there are also weeks in which you work a lot of time internally to advance “your” project and “your” customers.
Limitless Learning: What we need from you.
• 4 – 6 years of experience in CRM sales is ideal. It is only important that you are fit with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and understand the sales, service & marketing processes of our customers.
• Thanks to your talent for communication and your empathy, you can put yourself in people’s shoes and take their point of view.
• You handle unpleasant situations professionally and calmly. You know, as a sales representative, you are the bridge between 2 worlds. When the wind blows, you keep calm and de-escalate. Such situations do not burden you, but motivate you to find new creative solutions and work-arounds.
• You bring along a desire for a complex environment, permanent change and fast turns.
• You are used to communicating in English, both verbally and in writing – this is our working language, as we often work in international teams.
• And one more open word: Our matrix organization offers many opportunities for additional roles – you can play to your strengths and design your own career path with us. But that also makes us “super agile” – you have to like that!
Anyone who prefers to have a permanent supervisor and very clear job descriptions will not feel comfortable with us.