Senior Hyperion Consultant – DC area or remote across US- $90,000 – $150,000
Our client, a boutique EPM Consultancy, is seeking a Senior Hyperion Consultant to expand their practice.
This firm is a leading provider of EPM implementation services in the Mid-Atlantic region. They serve clients ranging from rapidly growing private sector businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Their continued growth offers exciting opportunities for career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique firm with well-established partnerships across a range of EPM solutions. They have been repeatedly recognized as one of the top workplaces in the industry. As the Senior Hyperion Consultant, you will be enhancing this positive environment by leading a team responsible for all aspects of implementation.
- Planning, designing, coordinating, and implementing Oracle EPM solutions
- Knowledge of Oracle on premise solutions such as Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Essbase, and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Organizing and overseeing both internal and external resources, including goal setting, project reviews and team meetings
- Becoming intricately involved in client engagements from conception to completion
- Preparing cost estimates, budgets, schedules, and project plans
- Actively participating in new business development
- BS/MS in Accounting, Finance, Information Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant field (CPA or MBA a plus)
- 3-5 years of experience implementing Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle Hyperion On-Prem solutions
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fast progression with flexible work
- This company has won ‘Best Place to Work’ multiple times, along with many other prestigious awards within the industry
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Great health care and other benefits.
Consultant: Gabrielle Callaway