Looking for a Senior Data Architect to manage a team of skilled Business Intelligence Developers & Data Analysts. The company believe this addition to the team will encourage their customers to become more Data-driven. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this industry, in an expanding and high-achieving company.
What you can expect:
· You will create customised BI solutions for our customers using Microsoft Data Platform and Analytics in collaboration with your team
· You will raise our customers’ data treasure for analysis and forecasting of their business processes
· You will respond to and resolve customer inquiries, as well as manage data analytics projects
· You are interested in data analysis, data strategies, visualisations, and architectures
· You have a thorough understanding of the technical conception and development of analytics solutions
· You have hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Power BI, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
· You have experience with Azure or Azure DataLakes would be desired
· You are a German & English speaker at Professional level – B2 Minimum.
Consultant: Alfie Willis