Senior EPM Consultant (BOARD EPM / BOARD CPM / BOARD BI / BOARD BFC / BOARD International)
€55,000 – €65,000 + bonus, general package up to €80,000+
Remote model, based anywhere in the Netherlands
Relocation for EU Citizens with good English skills is welcome, 30% tax ruling may apply for such candidates outside of the Netherlands.
A Premier BOARD Partner is looking to expand their current CPM/BI team of BOARD consultants to fulfil their upcoming project needs. The client are involved throughout the financial services sector with the implementation of BOARD solutions, predominantly with the purpose of Financial/Demand planning, management and reporting.
- Focus on your personal development, with a fast-tack into leading a team and eventually – your own practice
- Dynamic and motivated team environment, encouraging you to thrive within the role.
- Company allowances for car and laptop.
- High independence and autonomy with projects, with the freedom to build your own success whilst supported by the wider consulting team
- International projects (from the UK to UAE), as the favoured BOARD partner of the region they are the forefront of best available BOARD implementation projects globally – fantastic exposure potential.
- Flat hierarchy, opportunities build your own business and lead your own projects early on.
- Previous experience as a BOARD consultant/developer
- Full lifecycle implementation experience within BOARD technology – requirements gathering, development and design, User Testing and Post-live support.
- A confident, ambitious and enigmatic disposition
- Excellent English Communication skills in both written and spoken forms.
- Willingness to travel on a consulting basis.