Senior EPM Specialist – Hyperion Planning / PBCS
My client, a renowned global organisation is looking for a Senior EPM specialist to maintain and develop the Planning applications. You will become an integral part of the team leading on various implementation work and ensuring the smooth running of integrations between Hyperion planning and other EPM systems.
- Strong development work: business rules – from scratch & modifications, calculation scripts, reporting
- Support solution design activities
- Communicate with IT partners on technical, support and project matters
- Client facing – working with internal and external resources and assisting in training a global network of Hyperion Users
- Heavily involved in new and complex projects, leading and delivering implementations
- At least 3+ years development experience in at least one or more Hyperion applications – Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) FDMEE
- Previous experience on an EPM application implementation
- Efficient SQL knowledge
- Experience working within or with external consultants – either a consultancy or a contractor/s
- Ambitious, friendly, a get-go attitude!
Consultant: Ben Russell