Sr Financial Analyst – $80,000 – $100,000 – US, Remote
After newly implementing the Vena EPM tool as their financial planning & analysis software, a new client of ours are seeking an accomplished Senior Financial Analyst with existing Vena skills to support the phase 2 go-live with the tool. Although the client is based on the East Coast, this role is open to remote work for the right candidate with strong Vena experience, either as the system administrator or an Advanced user in a previous role.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you have the opportunity to act as business partner for multiple departments, providing ongoing support to the Director of FP&A and CFO. Your core responsibilities will include detailed financial analysis and forecasting of monthly financial and operating results, support the annual budgeting process, maintain financial management reporting, design, and update ongoing financial and operational dashboards within Vena, in order to provide support on strategic planning and the analysis of new business opportunities, and other ad hoc projects.
- Identify, track, and analyze KPIs related to business operations (revenue, marketing expenses, cost of sales)
- Design and manage Excel models for commission tracking
- Collect and manipulate data from various internal applications for analysis (Sage Intacct, Salesforce, Vena Solutions) to deliver monthly reporting package
- Prepare budget presentation and support budget package
- Develop complex financial models to support ad-hoc financial requests for decision support within Vena
- Maintain relationships with department managers to deliver meaningful insights that enable decision making based on financial analysis
- Prepare and communicate financial information for a variety of Stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in financial reporting, FP&A or corporate finance
- Advanced financial modelling and analytical skills, Vena experience strongly preferred
- Open to considering similar EPM tool experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with focus on results, effectively manage tasks and tight deadlines independently
- Strong and proactive communication & presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to details and accuracy.