Senior Financial Systems Analyst (Vena) – Remote (US)
An exciting SaaS company are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support and drive their systems usage within FP&A, including Vena EPM. This company are looking to streamline their integration of Vena by bringing in an experienced Finance professional with Vena systems experience, whilst holding BAU Finance responsibilities.
To be successful, you should be comfortable communicating effectively and collaborating with internal stakeholders as well as handling a wide range of budgeting, forecasting, and consolidation responsibilities alongside ad hoc requirements.
Whilst a background in financial analysis within the SaaS industry is required, the level of Vena experience can vary. Previous Vena administrative experience building and implementing complex planning models is preferred.
- Complex analysis of financial data to produce forecasts, budget planning and control, and project-cost evaluations
- Create reports and evaluations of financial information in Vena for use by senior management
- Drive the utilization of Vena to complete financial modelling in a timely manner to support financial decision-making & budgeting
- Provide process improvement recommendations through informed reports and models utilising company’s financial systems
- Additional tasks or ad hoc reports as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of Financial Analysis experience within the SaaS industry
- Financial modelling experience within Vena EPM required, administrator experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy, quality, and detail orientation.