Senior Manager, Finance Systems (NetSuite) – $150,000 – Boston, MA
A leading financial services organisation is looking for a Senior Manager, Finance Systems to drive financial system strategy and direction across accounting and finance. It will be an over-arching, leadership role and management experience is most important but prior technical development and implementation experience on NetSuite is required.
The role would be focussed on development/improvements of the Financial Systems. Most notably NetSuite. They are looking to constantly better and improve their processes. They want someone with a hunger and passion for Netsuite & wider Finance Systems to come in and help drive the utility of the tool across the business. This will mean liaising with C-Level stakeholders, influencing the large User base.
Key point of contact for all finance systems users.
- Consistently monitor and manage the finance system, how it used and make suggestions for improvement in co-ordination with IT and external support.
- Serve as project manager on Finance Systems implementations
- Leading the design and maintenance of the report-creation, including NetSuite & Adaptive Insights
- Take overall responsibility for training of users in best practice use of financial systems.
- Manage and identify impact of changes to financial processes and controls
- Development resource for NetSuite
- Communicating any changes with Finance team – building strong relationships here
- Implement and maintain SOX Controls
- 5+ Years’ professional experience in Finance Systems
- NetSuite implementation experience
- Strong operational knowledge/experience
- Working knowledge of SOX Compliance (Preferred)
- Exposure to Adaptive Insights (preferred)
- Finance background
What is unique about this role?
- Fantastic responsibility
- Huge support from the business and a hugely co-operative and invested User base – little resistance to improvements/change.