I am currently working with a large international company to find a Senior FP&A Manager with experience working with Adaptive Insights. The company are looking for a product owner to take charge of their Adaptive Insights system and work towards the global rollout of their integrated financial model. They also require the individual to be tasked with coordinating stakeholders and external consultants, whilst driving efficiency of all finance processes. This also includes long-term planning and rolling out forecasts.
They now have over 1,000 employees, with offices located in the UK, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands.
Due to this growth, they are now seeking a third member to join their Adaptive team, with the primary focus to improve the team. Strong technical skills and understanding of Adaptive Insights are required, with relevant knowledge of Workday ERP. The individual is also expected to have an affinity for IT and data, great attention to detail and a well-structured, independent and pro-active work ethic.
- Primary point of contact for colleagues to address regarding correct understanding of planning landscape
- Collect, clarify and prioritize internal requirements
- Fix bugs in the system and process faults
- Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Build dashboards and reports
- Driving new opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- An individual with a data-driven, strategic background
- An individual with 2+ years of working experience with Adaptive Insights
- Familiar with Workday Adaptive Planning and the functionalities associated with Workday ERP
- A profound knowledge of Google Workspace
- Strong English Language speaker (German speaking is a bonus)
- Likes to work with colleagues across all departments and involved in problem solving
- Willing to learn and to take responsibility
If you are open to having a short 5/10 minute conversation, please apply or reach out to me directly!