Senior Oracle EPM Project Manager
Remote (USA) | $130,000 – $160,000
Candidates must have experience with full lifecycle implementation of Hyperion or Oracle EPM applications (Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, EPBCS, or FCCS).
This Senior Oracle EPM Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects to successful completion by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines.
- Work with technical and functional leads to turn the product plan into projects
- Schedules projects as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Develop and maintain:
- Project plan
- Status report
- Meeting minutes
- Internal status meeting
- Action items log
- Project budget tracker
- Stakeholder registration
- Assist the technical and functional leads to guarantee business objectives are attainable
- Deliver detailed reports to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, project financials, and project status
- Work closely with VP of Delivery, Practice Director, and project team members for status updates and issue resolution
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations of Hyperion or Oracle EPM
- Familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
The company offers a competitive base salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K with supporting company match, a performance bonus, paid holidays and vacation days, and an exceptional work environment.
Consultant: Freya Bull