Fantastic opportunity for a Senior OracleEPM Consultant or an experienced finance professional to join a leading Enterprise Performance provider on some of their most exciting projects across the UK and EMEA. My client has had unprecedented success in a short space of time and are making huge strides in the market.
As a leading Oracle Partner, they are looking for specialists in either planning or consolidation preferably with cloud experience. You will be at the forefront of the industry working on the newest technologies, collaborating / learning from the best in the Oracle network.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate strong consulting experience managing EPM/CPM projects and ideally come from a Finance/Accounting background or have strong financial modelling experience. You will need to be customer service focused with strong interaction skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
You will be expected to independently lead small projects and be responsible for all project activities whilst also being part of larger projects. They’re looking for those who have the initiative and drive to see a project from start to finish. They have wide range of customers from different industries so each project will give you the chance to continuously build your skillset.
They offer a fantastic package such as a car allowance, bonus, excellent healthcare and pension match and a profit share scheme. Whilst they hope to get back to working on client site, they appreciate home working is important for their employees so are able to offer flexibility.
- 3+ years experience in Consulting or System Development
- Strong end-to-end delivery of EPM/CPM solutions (e.g. OneStream, TM1, BPC, HFM, Hyperion Planning, Cognos Planning, Anaplan, Tagetik, Board etc)
- Strong Financial modelling experience
- Experience building relational databases, specifically SQL server
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Qualification in Finance/accounting
- Understanding of financial processes such as budgeting & forecasting and financial consolidations
- Academic qualification with a grade equivalent of 2.1 or higher.